How to delete Do-search.com ?
How to delete do-search.com homepage, it has taken over my google chrome start page. I have deleted do-search.com addons from Google chrome but still pop-ups on Google Chrome home page delete Do-search.com from Chrome, Firefox, IE. How do I get rid of do-search.com ? How do I get back my homepage? When I start Internet Explorer “Do Search” make my default search engine. But I want to start with google or msn search engine. I tried to change my homepage setting but nothing happened. Please help me. http://www.do-search.com/?utm_source=b&utm_etc. how can i delete this? i am looking for it. ?.
Actually, Do-search.com is an very bad browser hijaker, It will infect all the popular browsers like: Internet Explorer, Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Opera etc. Here we have researched a lot on do-search.com removal and finally got the solution to delete do-search.com. Here we are providing you a proper guide to delete do-search.com from windows xp, vista, 7,8 computer. Follow below instruction carefully.
Do-search.com is also categorized a homepage redirect program and it is classified as a browser hijacker and “PUP” (potentially unwanted program). It comes into your computer without your permission and changes browsers default settings. It can control your all internet web browsers including Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, and Internet Explorer etc.
Once do-search.com is installed into your computer, you may be redirected to Do-Search.com whenever you launch your browser and open a new tab, It displays advertisements and sponsored links together with search results by means of modifying internet and browser settings. It can change your homepage and default search engine into Do-Search.com. This program keeps pops-up in your computer screen and may create some problem when you open a normal website. It can change browsers setting using registry modification, DNS settings, Firewall settings etc. It can be able to work with all operating system such windows xp, vista, 7, 8 etc. You may be found lots of unwanted addons are automatically installed with your all web browsers. Your computer and internet perform very slowly than usual after installed Do-Search.com.
Do-search.com comes into your computer via free software packages and when you click on some suspicious links. You should be careful, when you are downloading software’s from internet, always remember that you should download them from its official site. Please read all terms & conditions when you download software from internet.
Technically, do-search.com is not a virus. It does work like a malicious program but it is not. However, it is categorized as a “PUP”, (Potentially Unwanted Program) because it comes into your computer without your permission and change default and unwanted settings.
Do-search.com can be damaged your browser completely, so you should delete Do-Search.com as soon as possible from your computer before it make more damage to PC. You have to follow article mentioned steps very carefully to get rid of do-search.com unwanted program .
Step 1 : To Uninstall do-search.com from computer
- Click on Start button and then click on Control Panel.
- Now click on Programs –> Program and Features –> Uninstall a program (Wind7, 8, Vista).
- For Windows XP users click on Add/delete Programs.
- You will get a window which have listed all the installed programs.
- Uninstall the programs, if you find any, from below list (Suspicious Programs list). Because all these programs are unwanted. You should uninstall all them immediately.
Suspicious Programs list
- Browser defender
- Browser protect
- Browser protected by conduit
- Delta search, Babylon
- WebCake 3.0
- privacy safe gaurd
- unfriend checker
- Price peep today
- Coupon amazine
- DownloadTerms 1.0
- Uninstall all the unwanted programs, which are not listed here.
Download Adware deleter Tool v3.6 to delete do-search.com Automatically from all of you browsers, This is a Freeware utility specially deigned for Adware Removal. This tool can delete adware from Internet Explorer, Firefox, Mozilla Firefox and their registry as well..
Step 2 : To delete do-search.com from Internet Explorer
- Open Internet Explorer then go to Tools menu (press “alt” key once to active menu bar) and then click on Internet Option a configuration page will be opened, then click on General tab. Now look into under HOME PAGE Edit Box you got www.do-search.com, replace it to www.google.com, then click on apply and close.
- Now Restart Internet explorer
delete do-search.com from registry
- Click on Start and type Run and then type “REGEDIT” in the run box and then hit enter
- In the registry editor go to Edit menu and then click on find option, you will get edit box to search any string to registry editor
- Type in the find edit box “do-search.com” and click on Find Next
- The search result will highlighted that key which have the same string
- Edit that key and change the “do-search.com” string to “google.com“
- Use F3 key to find Next, Replace all them to “google.com”
- Then Restart the internet explorer
Reset Internet Explorer
- Open Internet Explorer. Click on Tools menu (If tools menu doesn’t appear then press “F10” key once to active the menu bar), click on Internet Option. A internet option window will open.
- For IE9, IE10 users may click on Gear icon . Then click on tools.
- Click on Advanced tab, then click on RESET button.
- Now you will get a new popup for confirmation, tick mark on Delete personal setting then click on RESET button on that. (As shown on below screenshot)
- Now you will appear a popup says that complete all the tasks. After completion click on close button.
Step 3 : To delete do-search.com from Mozilla Firefox
- Open Mozilla Firefox, Click on Tools menu (press “alt” key once to active menu bar) then go to Options, after that a configuration page will be opened, then click on General tab and then look on the very first section named as Startup. Under Startup you will see a HOME PAGE Edit Box, under this edit box you will see www.do-search.com, please replace it to www.google.com, then click on apply and close.
- Restart Firefox Browser
delete do-search.com from Firefox configuration file.
- In the Firefox type this command in the address bar “about:config” and then hit enter to open this page
- After that you will get a page which is asking for permission to open config page that confirm that please use it carefully so please click on button named as “I’ll be carefully, I promise“.
- Now you will a configuration page with search option on the top, so please type “do-search.com” into search bar, you will get the result.
- Replace all the string from “do-search” to “google”
In the search result do double click on the all entries (related to do-search.com) one by one, and change them to “google.com”
- You can Right click on found results one by one and choose RESET option.
Reset Mozilla Firefox
- Open “Troubleshooting information” page into Firefox.
- Open Firefox and then go the Help menu (Press “alt” key once to active Menu bar)
- Note: you can also open this page in this ways, open Firefox then type this command in the address bar “about:support” (without quote) and then hit enter or OK.
- Go to Help menu then click on “Troubleshooting information”
- You will get a page “Troubleshooting information”, here you will get “Reset Firefox” option in the right side of the page.
- Click on Reset Firefox option, It will take time to reset
Step 4 : To delete do-search.com from Google Chrome
delete unwanted homepage & search engine from Google Chrome
- Start Google Chrome, click on options icon (Located in very top right side of the browser), click on Settings. You will get a configuration page.
- Under configuration page find a option named as “Open a specific page or set of pages” click on their Set Pages. A another window will come up. Here you will appear the bunch of URL’s under “Set pages”. Delete all them and then enter only one which you want to use as your home page.
- In the same configuration page click on Manage search engines button. Delete all the search engines from there, just keep only www.goole.com as your default search Engine.
delete unwanted extensions from Google Chrome
- Start Google Chrome, click on options icon (Located in very top right side of the browser), then click on Tools then, click on Extensions. (As shown on below screenshot)
- You will get a configuration page. which have installed all the extensions, delete do-search extension & also delete all the unwanted extensions from there. To delete them, click on delete (recycle bin) icon (as shown on screenshot)
Reset Google Chrome
- Close all Google Chrome browser
- Now open this following path
- Press “window key + R” (Flag sign key + R) , then you will get Run box.
- Copy and Paste this following command in this Run box then hit Enter or OK
- Windows XP
%UserProfile%\Local Settings\Application Data\Google\Chrome\User Data\
- Windows 7, 8, Vista
- In the default folder please find a file named as “Preferences“ and now just need to rename this file from “Preferences“ to “Preferences.old“
- In the same default folder please find a one more file named as “Web Data“ and now just need to rename this file from “Web Data“ to “Web Data.old“
- Now Start your Google chrome.
Step 5 : To delete do-search.com registry entries with Adwcleaner.exe
Here is the proper step-by-step guide to delete any adware from registry, please follow the steps.
5.1 : Download AdwCleaner from the below link.
Click Here to Download: Adwcleaner.exe
5.2 : Run that downloaded file (Adwcleaner.exe).
5.3 : When you get it started, click on scan button to search the do-search.com files and registry entries (As shown below screenshot).
5.5 : When scanning process will be finished, click on Clean button to delete all the do-search.com files and registry entries (as shown on below screenshot)
Step 6 : To delete do-search.com with Hitman-Pro
Click here to Download Hitmanpro_x32bit.exe
Click here to Download Hitmanpro_x64bit.exe
Step 7 : To delete do-search.com with Malwarebytes.
7.1 : Download Malwarebytes Anti-Malware Free, then double click on it to install it.
Click Here to Download Malwarebytes.exe
7.2 : Update online Virus Definition
7.3 : Tick mark on “Perform quick scan” then click on Scan
7.4 : When the scan done click on “Show results”
7.5 : After clicking on Show result it will you a another window where you will get the found threats. Click on “delete Selected” delete Do-search.com browser Hijaker.
- How to delete do-search.com homepage.
- How to get rid of do-search.com virus.
- delete do-search.com popups ads plugin.
- Can’t change do-search.com homepage.
- Uninstall do-search.com search page.
- how to uninstall do-search.com from control panel.
- Keeps showing do-search.com.
- Keeps popping up do-search.com.
- popup do-search.com all of sudden.
- Deinstall do-search.com from my computer.
- How to clean do-search.com completely.
- How to clear do-search.com from my computer.
- Can’t delete do-search.com redirect.
- Can’t delete do-search.com hijacker.
- Couldn’t delete do-search.com toolbar virus.
- Won’t delete do-search.com.
- delete start page do-search.com add-ons manually.
- How do I stop do-search.com.
- What is do-search.com search engine.
- do-search.com website always popping up.