How to Remove Doko-Search.com ? (buenosearch.com)
How to Remove Doko-Search.com from my computer, It has taken over my Internet Explorer homepage, and I have gone to control panel to uninstall it. Wonder !!! It’ not there. Please help me remove this virus.
Yes, Doko-Search.com is an adware program if you got this page on your homepage that means Doko-Search.com has taken over your all of the browsers. Anyway We have the proper solution fix that issue. That we have shared to all. please see below steps.
Doko-Search.com is a potentially unwanted program and also classified as browser hijacker. It comes into your computer without used approval. It can affect all internet browsers including Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, internet Explorer etc. This is an ad supported search engine and this is specially design to make visitor on their websites.
Once Doko-Search.com is installed into your computer, you may be suffered with lots of
unwanted changes in your browser and internet settings. It will change your browser home page and default search engine in Doko-Search.com without your consent. It will also append the argument Doko-search.com to random Windows shortcuts on your desktop and you’re Windows Start Menu. You may be found your computer and internet performs very slowly than before. It will show you lots of unwanted advertisements and sponsored links in your search result and it can be redirected you unsafe websites.
If it has installed into our computer it has changed your homepage to http://www.buenosearch.com/.
Doko-Search.com comes into your computer via free software packages and when you visit on some unsafe websites. You should not visit on unfamiliar and untrusted websites. You should always pay attention when you download software from internet.
This is not a virus in technical terms. However, it is categorized as a browser hijacker and potentially unwanted program (PUP), because it comes into your computer without
your permission and changes your important settings.
To secure your web browser, you should immediately remove this unwanted application from your computer. Otherwise you may be lost your browser all remains settings. in order to remove Doko-Search.com, you have to follow article mentioned steps.
1.To Uninstall Doko-Search.com from computer
- Click on Start button and then click on Control Panel.
- Now click on Programs –> Program and Features –> Uninstall a program (Wind7, 8, Vista).
- For Windows XP users click on Add/Remove Programs.
- You will get a window which have listed all the installed programs.
- Uninstall the programs, if you find any, from below list (Suspicious Programs list). Because all these programs are unwanted. You should uninstall all them immediately.
Suspicious Programs list
- Browser defender
- Browser protect
- Browser protected by conduit
- Delta search, Babylon
- WebCake 3.0
- privacy safe gaurd
- unfriend checker
- Price peep today
- Coupon amazine
- DownloadTerms 1.0
- Uninstall all the unwanted programs, which are not listed here.
Download Adware Remover Tool v3.6 to remove Doko-Search.com Automatically from all of you browsers, This is a Freeware utility specially deigned for Adware Removal. This tool can remove adware from Internet Explorer, Firefox, Mozilla Firefox and their registry as well..
2. To Remove Doko-Search.com from Internet Explorer
- Open Internet Explorer then go to Tools menu (press “alt” key once to active menu bar) and then click on Internet Option a configuration page will be opened, then click on General tab. Now look into under HOME PAGE Edit Box you got www.Doko-Search.com, replace it to www.google.com, then click on apply and close.
- Now Restart Internet explorer
Remove Doko-Search.com from registry
- Click on Start and type Run and then type “REGEDIT” in the run box and then hit enter
- In the registry editor go to Edit menu and then click on find option, you will get edit box to search any string to registry editor
- Type in the find edit box “Doko-Search.com” and click on Find Next
- The search result will highlighted that key which have the same string
- Edit that key and change the “Doko-Search.com” string to “google.com“
- Use F3 key to find Next, Replace all them to “google.com”
- Then Restart the internet explorer
Reset Internet Explorer
- Open Internet Explorer. Click on Tools menu (If tools menu doesn’t appear then press “F10” key once to active the menu bar), click on Internet Option. A internet option window will open.
- For IE9, IE10 users may click on Gear icon . Then click on tools.
- Click on Advanced tab, then click on RESET button.
- Now you will get a new popup for confirmation, tick mark on Delete personal setting then click on RESET button on that. (As shown on below screenshot)
- Now you will appear a popup says that complete all the tasks. After completion click on close button.
3.To Remove Doko-Search.com from Mozilla Firefox
- Open Mozilla Firefox, Click on Tools menu (press “alt” key once to active menu bar) then go to Options, after that a configuration page will be opened, then click on General tab and then look on the very first section named as Startup. Under Startup you will see a HOME PAGE Edit Box, under this edit box you will see www.Doko-Search.com, please replace it to www.google.com, then click on apply and close.
- Restart Firefox Browser
Remove Doko-Search.com from Firefox configuration file.
- In the Firefox type this command in the address bar “about:config” and then hit enter to open this page
- After that you will get a page which is asking for permission to open config page that confirm that please use it carefully so please click on button named as “I’ll be carefully, I promise“.
- Now you will a configuration page with search option on the top, so please type “Doko-Search.com” into search bar, you will get the result.
- Replace all the string from “Doko-Search” to “google”
In the search result do double click on the all entries (related to Doko-Search.com) one by one, and change them to “google.com”
- You can Right click on found results one by one and choose RESET option.
Reset Mozilla Firefox
- Open “Troubleshooting information” page into Firefox.
- Open Firefox and then go the Help menu (Press “alt” key once to active Menu bar)
- Note: you can also open this page in this ways, open Firefox then type this command in the address bar “about:support” (without quote) and then hit enter or OK.
- Go to Help menu then click on “Troubleshooting information”
- You will get a page “Troubleshooting information”, here you will get “Reset Firefox” option in the right side of the page.
- Click on Reset Firefox option, It will take time to reset
4. To Remove Doko-Search.com from Google Chrome
Remove unwanted homepage & search engine from Google Chrome
- Start Google Chrome, click on options icon (Located in very top right side of the browser), click on Settings. You will get a configuration page.
- Under configuration page find a option named as “Open a specific page or set of pages” click on their Set Pages. A another window will come up. Here you will appear the bunch of URL’s under “Set pages”. Delete all them and then enter only one which you want to use as your home page.
- In the same configuration page click on Manage search engines button. Delete all the search engines from there, just keep only www.goole.com as your default search Engine.
Remove unwanted extensions from Google Chrome
- Start Google Chrome, click on options icon (Located in very top right side of the browser), then click on Tools then, click on Extensions. (As shown on below screenshot)
- You will get a configuration page. which have installed all the extensions, Remove Doko-Search extension & also remove all the unwanted extensions from there. To remove them, click on remove (recycle bin) icon (as shown on screenshot)
Reset Google Chrome
- Close all Google Chrome browser
- Now open this following path
- Press “window key + R” (Flag sign key + R) , then you will get Run box.
- Copy and Paste this following command in this Run box then hit Enter or OK
- Windows XP
%UserProfile%\Local Settings\Application Data\Google\Chrome\User Data\
- Windows 7, 8, Vista
- In the default folder please find a file named as “Preferences“ and now just need to rename this file from “Preferences“ to “Preferences.old“
- In the same default folder please find a one more file named as “Web Data“ and now just need to rename this file from “Web Data“ to “Web Data.old“
- Now Start your Google chrome.
5. To remove Doko-Search.com registry entries with Adwcleaner.exe
Here is the proper step-by-step guide to remove any adware from registry, please follow the steps.
5.1 : Download AdwCleaner from the below link.
Click Here to Download: Adwcleaner.exe
5.2 : Run that downloaded file (Adwcleaner.exe).
5.3 : When you get it started, click on scan button to search the Doko-Search.com files and registry entries (As shown below screenshot).
5.5 : When scanning process will be finished, click on Clean button to delete all the Doko-Search.com files and registry entries (as shown on below screenshot)
6. To remove Doko-Search.com with Hitman-Pro
Click here to Download Hitmanpro_x32bit.exe
Click here to Download Hitmanpro_x64bit.exe
7. To remove Doko-Search.com with Malwarebytes.
7.1 : Download Malwarebytes Anti-Malware Free, then double click on it to install it.
Click Here to Download Malwarebytes.exe
7.2 : Update online Virus Definition
7.3 : Tick mark on “Perform quick scan” then click on Scan
7.4 : When the scan done click on “Show results”
7.5 : After clicking on Show result it will you a another window where you will get the found threats. Click on “Remove Selected”
- How to delete Doko-Search.com homepage
- How to get rid of Doko-Search.com virus
- Remove Doko-Search.com popups ads plugin
- Can’t change Doko-Search.com homepage
- Uninstall Doko-Search.com search page
- how to uninstall Doko-Search.com from control panel
- Keeps showing Doko-Search.com
- Keeps popping up Doko-Search.com
- popup Doko-Search.com all of sudden
- Deinstall Doko-Search.com from my computer
- How to clean Doko-Search.com completely
- How to clear Doko-Search.com from my computer
- Can’t remove Doko-Search.com redirect
- Can’t delete Doko-Search.com hijacker
- Couldn’t remove Doko-Search.com toolbar virus
- Won’t remove Doko-Search.com
- Remove start page Doko-Search.com add-ons manually
- How do I stop Doko-Search.com
- What is Doko-Search.com search engine
- Doko-Search.com website always popping up