How to remove SuddenlyMusic Toolbar from Google Chrome.
How to remove SuddenlyMusic Toolbar from Internet Explorer, Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox.
Explanation and Solution
Have you opened your Internet browser and you suddenly noticed that you appears SuddenlyMusic Toolbar on the top of the browser, and you didn’t remember making any changes? If so, then there is a good chance that your system is infected with SuddenlyMusic Toolbar. At this moment, you might be worried about the infection; but rest assured, once you have read through the article, you will know what SuddenlyMusic Toolbar is all about and how to easily remove it.
SuddenlyMusic Toolbar is a browser hijacker Toolbar. It installs on computer as a toolbar and appears the toolbar on the top of the browser. It is programmed to change your browser settings, with the ultimate goal of benefiting its developer. It is mainly spread through bundled software download. Prevention and removal is easily done through the use of legitimate and effective anti-malware software.
SuddenlyMusic Toolbar is considered to be a malicious program. Specifically, it’s filed under browser hijackers. It’s not the same with viruses, worms or trojans. The main target of a browser hijacker is your Internet browser. It will alter its settings so it can greatly benefit the developer of this malicious program.
Once SuddenlyMusic Toolbar infects your system, it will make a lot of additions and changes. You will notice these changes as you use your Internet browser.
The first obvious sign that your system is infected with the SuddenlyMusic Toolbar is the homepage being altered without your permission. It will usually change to SuddenlyMusic Toolbar. Also, while you browse the web, you suddenly get redirected to different pages. Another thing you will notice is that you will see higher amounts of forced advertising than normal.
SuddenlyMusic Toolbar is spread through the web through a scheme using bundled software downloads. This means, that this malicious program sneaks in by posing to be “helpful” with other programs available for download.
If your system is infected with SuddenlyMusic Toolbar, then there is a good chance you have downloaded something from the web and you have agreed (you just didn’t notice it in the terms and agreement) to allow the installation of the SuddenlyMusic Toolbar.
Thankfully, removing SuddenlyMusic Toolbar is not that difficult if you know how to do it properly. The hard way of doing it is by uninstalling it through the control panel. However, SuddenlyMusic Toolbar is designed not to be uninstalled that way.
The easiest way of removing SuddenlyMusic Toolbar is through the use of a legitimate and anti-aware software. There are plenty of freely available ones on the web. Just choose an effective and trusted anti-malware.
Once the malware is installed, let it run its full scan. The anti-malware should be able to detect SuddenlyMusic Toolbar and remove if it for you easily.
Download Adware Remover Tool v3.9 to remove SuddenlyMusic Toolbar Automatically, It’s a Freeware utility specially designed for Adware Removal. This tool can remove most of the Adwares from Internet Explorer, Google Chrome and Mozilla Firefox. It can remove all the traces of SuddenlyMusic Toolbar from registry as well.
Step 1: To Uninstall SuddenlyMusic Toolbar from computer
- Click on Start button and then click on Control Panel.
- Now click on Programs –> Uninstall a program or Program and Features (Windows-7, 8, Vista). You also may click on “Uninstall a program”
- For Windows XP users click on Add/Remove Programs.
- You’ll get a window which has listed all the installed programs.
- Uninstall “SuddenlyMusic Toolbar” from there.
(Note: If you face any type of problem while uninstalling SuddenlyMusic Toolbar” then you can use Revo uninstaller tool, it can it remove forcefully. Click here to download Revo Uninstaller Tool).
- Also do uninstall all the unwanted & unknown programs which are listed in “Suspicious Programs list”(See below for the list). You should uninstall them immediately if you found any into your computer.
(Note: If you face any type of problem while uninstalling anything from control panel then you can use Revo uninstaller tool, it can remove any software forcefully. Click here to download Revo Uninstaller Tool).
- Uninstall all unwanted programs
Suspicious Programs list
- Browser defender
- HD-Plus 1.8
- Browser protect
- Browser protected by conduit
- Delta search, Babylon
- WebCake 3.0
- privacy safe guard
- unfriend checker
- Price peep today
- Coupon amazine
- DownloadTerms 1.0
- Also uninstall all the unwanted & unknown programs which are not listed here.
Step 2 : To Remove SuddenlyMusic Toolbar from Internet Explorer.
Step 2.1: Remove SuddenlyMusic Toolbar add-ons from Internet Explorer.
- Open Internet Explorer then go to Tools menu (press “F10” key once to active menu bar) and then click on Internet Option a configuration page will be opened
- Click on Programs tab then click on Manage Add-ons, now you’ll get a window which have listed all the installed add-ons.
- Now disable the SuddenlyMusic Toolbar add-on, also disable all the unknown / unwanted add-ons from this list. (As per below screenshot).
Step 2.2: Reset Internet Explorer
- Open Internet Explorer. Click on Tools menu (Press “F10” key once to active the menu bar), click on Internet Option. A internet option window will open.
- For IE9, IE10 users may click on Gear icon . Then click on tools.
- Click on Advanced tab then click on RESET button.
- Now you will get a new popup for confirmation, tick mark on Delete personal setting then click on RESET button on that. (As shown on below screenshot)
- Now your Internet Explorer has been Restored to default settings.
- Now you will appear a popup stated “complete all the tasks”. After completion click on close button.
Step 3 : To Remove SuddenlyMusic Toolbar from Mozilla Firefox
Step 3.1 : Remove SuddenlyMusic Toolbar from add-ons
- Open Firefox and then go the Tools menu (Press “F10” key once to active Menu bar) click on Add-ons, you’ll get a page click on extensions from the left side pane. now look on right side pane you’ll get all the installed add-ons listed on there. Disable or Remove SuddenlyMusic Toolbar add-on, also disable all the unknown / unwanted add-ons from there. (As per below screen shot)
Step 3.2: Reset Mozilla Firefox
- Open Firefox and then go the Help menu (Press “F10” key once to active Menu bar)
- Go to Help menu then click on “Troubleshooting information”
Note: you can also open this page in this ways, open Firefox then type this command in the address bar “about:support” (without quote) and then hit enter or OK.
- You will get a page “Troubleshooting information” page, here you will get “Reset Firefox” option in the right side of the page.
- Click on Reset Firefox option and then follow their instructions to reset firefox.
- Mozilla Firefox should be Restored.
Step 4 : To Remove SuddenlyMusic Toolbar from Google Chrome
Step 4.1: Remove unwanted homepage & search engine from Google Chrome
- Start Google Chrome, click on options icon (Located in very top right side of the browser), click on Settings. You will get a configuration page.
- Under configuration page find a option named as “Open a specific page or set of pages” click on its Set Pages. Another window will come up. Here you will appear the bunch of URL’s under “Set pages”. Delete all them and then enter only one which you want to use as your home page.
- In the same configuration page click on Manage search engines button. Delete all the search engines from there, just keep only www.goole.com as your default search Engine.
Step 4.2 : Remove unwanted extensions from Google Chrome
- Start Google Chrome, click on options icon (Located in very top right side of the browser), then click on Tools then, click on Extensions. (As shown on below screenshot)
- You will get a configuration page which have listed all the installed extensions, remove SuddenlyMusic Toolbar extension. Also remove all the unknown / unwanted extensions from there. To remove them, click on remove (recycle bin) icon (as shown on screenshot)
Step 4.3 : Reset Google Chrome – Restore to default setting.
- Open Google Chrome, click on menu icon and then click on settings (Note: menu icon is located right side top corner it is look like this: ). (See the below screenshot for better understand)
- Scroll down and click on “Show advanced settings…”option, after click on that you’ll appear some more options in bottom of the page. Now scroll down more and click on “Reset Browser setting” option. (See the below screenshot for better understand)
- Now, Close all Google Chrome browser’s window and reopen it again.
Step 5 : Remove SuddenlyMusic Toolbar infection from Windows shortcuts.
Follow the following steps for all browser’s shortcuts like: Internet Explorer, Firefox, Internet Explorer and Safari as well.
- Right click on the shortcut of Internet Explorer and then do left click on the properties option. You’ll get a shortcut’s properties.
- Click on shortcut tab and then delete the “www.SuddenlyMusic Toolbar/?utm” string from target field.
- Need to delete this URL:
Repeat the above steps on all browser’s shortcuts like: Internet Explorer, Firefox, Internet Explorer, Safari in all location Desktop / Taskbar / Startmenu.
- Remove SuddenlyMusic Toolbar infection from startmenu’s shortcuts.
- Remove SuddenlyMusic Toolbar infection from taskbar’s shortcuts.
Step 6 : To Remove SuddenlyMusic Toolbar from Registry
- Press “window key + R” (Flag sign key + R) you will get Run box then type “REGEDIT” into the run box then click on OK. You’ll get a registry editor window.
- In the registry editor, click on Edit menu and then click on find option, you’ll get edit box to search any string into registry editor
- Type “SuddenlyMusic Toolbar” into the find box and then click on Find Next.
- The search result will highlight the key or value which have contains the SuddenlyMusic Toolbar string.
- Now delete the Registry Key/Value/Value-Data if any one contains “SuddenlyMusic Toolbar” string (must see the example screenshot below)
Note:- Do not delete the complete value data, just delete the SuddenlyMusic Toolbar path only (for example see screenshot3 below)
- Use F3 key to find Next. and do the last step to all results.
- We are giving you the example on “Conduit” Adware.
Step 7 : To Remove SuddenlyMusic Toolbar from Autorun Tasks
- Click on Start button and then do Right-Click on the computer and then do left-click on Manage. A manage window will appear.
- In the manage window click on Tasks Scheduler from right side pane, then click on “Task Scheduler Library“, Now look on left side pane and Remove all the Tasks which have contains SuddenlyMusic Toolbar string and also remove all the unknown / unwanted tasks from there (As per the screenshot below).
Step 8 : To Remove SuddenlyMusic Toolbar from Startup
- Press “window key + R” (Flag sign key + R) you will get Run box then type “MSCONFIG into the run box then click on OK. You’ll get a msconfig window.
- In the msconfig window click on Startup tab, here you’ll get all the startup entries, so look on the list and then do Un-check the entries which is contains SuddenlyMusic Toolbar. Also Un-check all the others entries which you found unwanted. then click on OK to apply all the changes.
Step 9 : To Remove SuddenlyMusic Toolbar from Services
- Press “window key + R” (Flag sign key + R) you will get Run box then type “MSCONFIG” into the run box then click on OK. . You’ll get a msconfig window.
- In the msconfig window click on Services tab, here you’ll get all the start-up services list, click on “Hide Windows Services” all the windows related services will be hidden. now it’s only display the 3rd party installed services, now look on the list and then do Un-check the service which have contains SuddenlyMusic Toolbar. Also Un-check all the unknown / unwanted services. then click on OK to apply all the changes.
Step 10 : To remove SuddenlyMusic Toolbar registry entries with Adwcleaner.exe
10.1 : Download AdwCleaner from the below link.
Click Here to Download: Adwcleaner.exe
10.2 : Run that downloaded file (Adwcleaner.exe).
10.3 : When you get it started, click on scan button to search the SuddenlyMusic Toolbar files and registry entries (As shown below screenshot).
10.5 : When scanning process will be finished, click on Clean button to delete all the SuddenlyMusic Toolbar files and registry entries (as shown on below screenshot)
Step 11 : To remove SuddenlyMusic Toolbar with Hitman-Pro
Click here to Download Hitmanpro_x32bit.exe
Click here to Download Hitmanpro_x64bit.exe
Step 12 : To remove SuddenlyMusic Toolbar with Malwarebytes.
12.1 : Download Malwarebytes Anti-Malware Free, then double click on it to install it.
Click Here to Download Malwarebytes.exe
12.2 : Update online Virus Definition
12.3 : Tick mark on “Perform quick scan” then click on Scan
12.4 : When the scan done click on “Show results”
12.5 : After clicking on Show result it will you a another window where you will get the found threats. Click on “Remove Selected”