How to Remove LinkiDoo ads (Removal Help)
Suddenly, I got LinkiDoo popup on my computer, How to Remove LinkiDoo ads ?
A LinkiDoo ad is a malicious program to your browsers. It comes into your computer through free software packages without your permission. LinkiDoo ads is an adware program that displays lots of advertisements, sponsored links through a pop up box on Facebook, Amazon, Google and when you visiting other shopping websites. It can disturb your all popular web browsers including Internet Explorer and Google Chrome as well.
Once it is installed into your computer, LinkiDoo may display unwanted pop-up adverts, deals, banners and offers. When you visit shopping websites and move mouse on the image of products, LinkiDoo will show a similar button which gives you the full information about the select product. After this, LinkiDoo will create a drop down list containing lots of coupons & advertisements. LinkiDoo purports to motivate computer users to buy the advertised products. It can also perform all their tasks with all operating system including windows xp, vista, 7 and windows 8.
You may be downloading LinkiDoo from their official website because it saves money while shopping online, or you may have got it bundled with some fake update or free download you installed on your computer from internet. So you should pay attention, when you download a free software packages from internet. Be very careful what you agree to install.
LinkiDoo is not a virus in technical terms. However, it does exhibit plenty of malicious traits, such as rootkit capabilities to hook deep into the computer. Generally, it is categorized as a “PUP” (Potentially Unwanted Program).
To secure your web browser, so you should immediately uninstall LinkiDoo from your computer. In order to remove LinkiDoo completely from your computer, you have to follow article mentioned steps very carefully.
LinkiDoo Removal Guide
Step 1 : To Uninstall LinkiDoo from computer
- Click on Start button and then click on Control Panel.
- Now click on Programs –> Program and Features –> Uninstall a program (Wind7, 8, Vista).
- For Windows XP users click on Add/Remove Programs.
- You will get a window which have listed all the installed programs.
- Uninstall the programs, if you find any, from below list (Suspicious Programs list). Because all these programs are unwanted. You should uninstall all them immediately.
Suspicious Programs list
- Browser defender
- Browser protect
- Browser protected by conduit
- Delta search, Babylon
- WebCake 3.0
- privacy safe gaurd
- unfriend checker
- Price peep today
- Coupon amazine
- DownloadTerms 1.0
- Uninstall all the unwanted programs, which are not listed here.
Download Adware Remover Tool v3.6 to remove LinkiDoo Automatically from all of you browsers, This is a Freeware utility specially deigned for Adware Removal. This tool can remove adware from Internet Explorer, Firefox, Mozilla Firefox and their registry as well..
Step 2 : To Remove LinkiDoo from Internet Explorer
Remove LinkiDoo from registry
- Click on Start and type Run and then type “REGEDIT” in the run box and then hit enter
- In the registry editor go to Edit menu and then click on find option, you will get edit box to search any string to registry editor
- Type in the find edit box “LinkiDoo” and click on Find Next
- The search result will highlighted that key which have the same string
- Edit that key and change the “LinkiDoo” string to “www.google.com“
- Use F3 key to find Next, Replace all them to “google.com”
- Then Restart the internet explorer
Reset Internet Explorer
- Open Internet Explorer. Click on Tools menu (If tools menu doesn’t appear then press “F10” key once to active the menu bar), click on Internet Option. A internet option window will open.
- For IE9, IE10 users may click on Gear icon . Then click on tools.
- Click on Advanced tab, then click on RESET button.
- Now you will get a new popup for confirmation, tick mark on Delete personal setting then click on RESET button on that. (As shown on below screenshot)
- Now you will appear a popup says that complete all the tasks. After completion click on close button.
Step 3 : To Remove LinkiDoo from Mozilla Firefox
Reset Mozilla Firefox
- Open “Troubleshooting information” page into Firefox.
- Open Firefox and then go the Help menu (Press “alt” key once to active Menu bar)
- Note: you can also open this page in this ways, open Firefox then type this command in the address bar “about:support” (without quote) and then hit enter or OK.
- Go to Help menu then click on “Troubleshooting information”
- You will get a page “Troubleshooting information”, here you will get “Reset Firefox” option in the right side of the page.
- Click on Reset Firefox option, It will take time to reset
Step 4 : To Remove LinkiDoo from Google Chrome
Remove unwanted homepage & search engine from Google Chrome
- Start Google Chrome, click on options icon (Located in very top right side of the browser), click on Settings. You will get a configuration page.
- Under configuration page find a option named as “Open a specific page or set of pages” click on their Set Pages. A another window will come up. Here you will appear the bunch of URL’s under “Set pages”. Delete all them and then enter only one which you want to use as your home page.
- In the same configuration page click on Manage search engines button. Delete all the search engines from there, just keep only www.goole.com as your default search Engine.
Remove unwanted extensions from Google Chrome
- Start Google Chrome, click on options icon (Located in very top right side of the browser), then click on Tools then, click on Extensions. (As shown on below screenshot)
- You will get a configuration page. which have installed all the extensions, Remove LinkiDoo extension & also remove all the unwanted extensions from there. To remove them, click on remove (recycle bin) icon (as shown on screenshot)
Reset Google Chrome
- Close all Google Chrome browser
- Now open this following path
- Press “window key + R” (Flag sign key + R) , then you will get Run box.
- Copy and Paste this following command in this Run box then hit Enter or OK
- Windows XP
%UserProfile%\Local Settings\Application Data\Google\Chrome\User Data\
- Windows 7, 8, Vista
- In the default folder please find a file named as “Preferences“ and now just need to rename this file from “Preferences“ to “Preferences.old“
- In the same default folder please find a one more file named as “Web Data“ and now just need to rename this file from “Web Data“ to “Web Data.old“
- Now Start your Google chrome.
Step 5 : To remove LinkiDoo registry entries with Adwcleaner.exe
Here is the proper step-by-step guide to remove any adware from registry, please follow the steps.
5.1 : Download AdwCleaner from the below link.
Click Here to Download: Adwcleaner.exe
5.2 : Run that downloaded file (Adwcleaner.exe).
5.3 : When you get it started, click on scan button to search the LinkiDoo files and registry entries (As shown below screenshot).
5.5 : When scanning process will be finished, click on Clean button to delete all the LinkiDoo files and registry entries (as shown on below screenshot)
Step 6 : To remove LinkiDoo with Hitman-Pro
Click here to Download Hitmanpro_x32bit.exe
Click here to Download Hitmanpro_x64bit.exe
Step 7 : To remove LinkiDoo with Malwarebytes.
7.1 : Download Malwarebytes Anti-Malware Free, then double click on it to install it.
Click Here to Download Malwarebytes.exe
7.2 : Update online Virus Definition
7.3 : Tick mark on “Perform quick scan” then click on Scan
7.4 : When the scan done click on “Show results”
7.5 : After clicking on Show result it will you a another window where you will get the found threats. Click on “Remove Selected”