How to Enable Administrator account on welcome screen
How to Enable Administrator account
How to enable administrator account (hidden) in windows xp, windows vista, windows 7, 8, 8.1, Windows 10?
Solved Answer (Solution)
Sure, we’ll help you with the step by step guide how you can enable or disable “administrator” user account (default user). Below, we will provide you the proper command so that you can run this command into command prompt(MS Dos) to enable administrator user. If you are looking forward to automatic method to do this then we have some “.bat” files here. Please choose one option from them. Follow the below given instructions.
Metod 1: Automatic Fixit
Download and Run this EXE file and make your administrator account active.
- Click here to download activate_administrator_user.bat
- Click here to download de-activate_administrator_user.bat
Method 2: Do it Manually
1. Click on Start
2. Then click on All programs
3. Then click on Accessories
4. Find there command prompt
5. Run this command prompt with administrative mode (right click on that and choose “Run as administrator)
6. Now type this following command into command prompt and then hit enter
net user administrator /active:yes
7. You’ll get the message “The command completed successfully”
8. That means your administrator account has been activated.
If you’ll get this message “system error 5 has occurred – Access is denied”
10. That means your command line has not run in administrative mode.
11. First of all open this command prompt in administrative mode then run this command again.
If you want to disable administrator account then type this following command
net user administrator /active:no
Your Account has administrator rights but is not the Administrator account. The built in Administrator account is disabled by default.Enable Administrator Account in Vista1.See your Start menu and in “Accessories” list, open “Command Prompt” by right-clicking on its icon and selecting“Run as Administrator”2.Once the Command Prompt window appears, type in the command net user administrator /active:yes3. When done, logout of your current account.
4. The Administrator account should be present on yourlog in screen.
Re-Enable the UAC using this AccountIt is suggested you switch off of the integratedAdministrator account when done using it
De-Activate Administrator Account in Vista
1. See your Start menu along with “Accessories” list, open “Command Prompt” by right-clicking on its icon and choosing“Run as Administrator”2.
When the Command Prompt window appears, go into the command net user administrator /active:no3. When done, logout of theAdministrator account.
4. The Administrator account should not be presenton your log in screen.
Please reply back and inform us if the helped to resolve the issue – otherwise we will continue to troubleshoot – appreciate it