How to Enable Administrator account
How to Enable administrator account (hidden) in windows xp windows vista windows 7 windows 8?
Here we will provide you the proper command which you can run this command into command prompt(MS Dos) to enable the administrator, Also here you have it exe file to enable / disable the administrator account.
Fix this myself manually.
1. Click on Start
2. Then click on All programs
3. Then click on Accessories
4. Find there command prompt
5. Run this command prompt with administrative mode (right click on that and choose “Run as administrator)
6. Now type this following command into command prompt and then hit enter
net user administrator /active:yes
7. You’ll get the message “The command completed successfully”
8. That means your administrator account has been activated.
If you’ll get this message “system error 5 has occurred – Access is denied”
10. That means your command line has not run in administrative mode.
11. First of all open this command prompt in administrative mode then run this command again.
If you want to disable administrator account then Type this following command
net user administrator /active:no
4. The Administrator account should be present on yourlog in screen.
Re-Enable the UAC using this AccountIt is suggested you switch off of the integratedAdministrator account when done using it
De-Activate Administrator Account in Vista
See your Start menu along with “Accessories” list, open “Command Prompt” by right-clicking on its icon and choosing“Run as Administrator”2.
When the Command Prompt window appears, go into the command net user administrator /active:no3. When done, logout of theAdministrator account.
4. The Administrator account should not be presenton your log in screen.
Please reply back and inform us if the helped to resolve the issue – otherwise we will continue to troubleshoot – appreciate it