I want to remove PUP.Optional.ShoppingSuggestion.A virus, How to Clean PUP.Optional.ShoppingSuggestion.A Virus ?
PUP.Optional.ShoppingSuggestion.A is an “PUP” (Potentially Unwanted Program). In order to rermove PUP.Optional.ShoppingSuggestion.A you have to follow my instruction which I have mentioned on below, please follow them carefully.
PUP.Optional.ShoppingSuggestion.A is an adware program and also classified as a
“PUP” (Potentially Unwanted Program). It is a specific detection used by Malwarebytes Anti-Malware. It comes into your computer without your permission that’s why it is a categorized as a “PUP”.
Once PUP.Optional.ShoppingSuggestion.A is installed into your computer, it will modify your internet & browser default settings including DNS settings, Registry Firewall, Privacy settings, Background color and your browser homepage and default search engine into other malicious websites. It creates malevolent files, corrupts registry, provoke blue screen error making your system dead and or other dangerous tasks. It can work with all operating systems like windows
xp, vista, 7 and windows 8. You may be found your computer and internet speed very slowly than before after installed of this program. You may be also found lots of unwanted plugins are automatically installed with your web browsers. When you start your PC it automatically starts and sends lots of pop up or advertisement on your PC screen.
Technically, PUP.Optional.ShoppingSuggestion.A is not a virus. It is categorized as a “PUP” (Potentially Unwanted Program) because it brings other malicious programs such as rootkit capabilities to hook deep into the operating system, browser hijacking, and in general just interfering with the user experience.
PUP.Optional.ShoppingSuggestion.A is entered into your computer after you have installed a free software packages from unknown source. So you should read all terms & conditions when you install a program. You should not download from any 3rd party websites. Be very careful, what you agree to install.
It is very difficult to remove from your computer and it can be create a big problem for your computer. So you should be removed PUP.Optional.ShoppingSuggestion.A to secure your computer. In order to uninstall PUP.Optional.ShoppingSuggestion.A from your computer, you have to quickly follow article removal steps.
Step 1 : To Uninstall PUP.Optional.ShoppingSuggestion.A from computer
- Click on Start button and then click on Control Panel.
- Now click on Programs –> Program and Features –> Uninstall a program (Wind7, 8, Vista).
- For Windows XP users click on Add/Remove Programs.
- You will get a window which have listed all the installed programs.
- Uninstall the programs, if you find any, from below list (Suspicious Programs list). Because all these programs are unwanted. You should uninstall all them immediately.
Suspicious Programs list
- Browser defender
- Browser protect
- Browser protected by conduit
- Delta search, Babylon
- WebCake 3.0
- privacy safe gaurd
- unfriend checker
- Price peep today
- Coupon amazine
- DownloadTerms 1.0
- Uninstall all the unwanted programs, which are not listed here.
Download Adware Remover Tool v3.6 to remove PUP.Optional.ShoppingSuggestion.A Automatically from all of you browsers, This is a Freeware utility specially deigned for Adware Removal. This tool can remove adware from Internet Explorer, Firefox, Mozilla Firefox and their registry as well..
Step 2 : To Remove PUP.Optional.ShoppingSuggestion.A from Internet Explorer
Reset Internet Explorer
- Open Internet Explorer. Click on Tools menu (If tools menu doesn’t appear then press “F10” key once to active the menu bar), click on Internet Option. A internet option window will open.
- For IE9, IE10 users may click on Gear icon . Then click on tools.
- Click on Advanced tab, then click on RESET button.
- Now you will get a new popup for confirmation, tick mark on Delete personal setting then click on RESET button on that. (As shown on below screenshot)
- Now you will appear a popup says that complete all the tasks. After completion click on close button.
Step 3 : To Remove PUP.Optional.ShoppingSuggestion.A from Mozilla Firefox
Reset Mozilla Firefox
- Open “Troubleshooting information” page into Firefox.
- Open Firefox and then go the Help menu (Press “alt” key once to active Menu bar)
- Note: you can also open this page in this ways, open Firefox then type this command in the address bar “about:support” (without quote) and then hit enter or OK.
- Go to Help menu then click on “Troubleshooting information”
- You will get a page “Troubleshooting information”, here you will get “Reset Firefox” option in the right side of the page.
- Click on Reset Firefox option, It will take time to reset
Step 4 : To Remove PUP.Optional.ShoppingSuggestion.A from Google Chrome
Remove unwanted homepage & search engine from Google Chrome
- Start Google Chrome, click on options icon (Located in very top right side of the browser), click on Settings. You will get a configuration page.
- Under configuration page find a option named as “Open a specific page or set of pages” click on their Set Pages. A another window will come up. Here you will appear the bunch of URL’s under “Set pages”. Delete all them and then enter only one which you want to use as your home page.
- In the same configuration page click on Manage search engines button. Delete all the search engines from there, just keep only www.goole.com as your default search Engine.
Remove unwanted extensions from Google Chrome
- Start Google Chrome, click on options icon (Located in very top right side of the browser), then click on Tools then, click on Extensions. (As shown on below screenshot)
- You will get a configuration page. which have installed all the extensions, Remove PUP.Optional.ShoppingSuggestion.A extension & also remove all the unwanted extensions from there. To remove them, click on remove (recycle bin) icon (as shown on screenshot)
Reset Google Chrome
- Close all Google Chrome browser
- Now open this following path
- Press “window key + R” (Flag sign key + R) , then you will get Run box.
- Copy and Paste this following command in this Run box then hit Enter or OK
- Windows XP
%UserProfile%\Local Settings\Application Data\Google\Chrome\User Data\
- Windows 7, 8, Vista
- In the default folder please find a file named as “Preferences“ and now just need to rename this file from “Preferences“ to “Preferences.old“
- In the same default folder please find a one more file named as “Web Data“ and now just need to rename this file from “Web Data“ to “Web Data.old“
- Now Start your Google chrome.
Step 5 : To remove PUP.Optional.ShoppingSuggestion.A registry entries with Adwcleaner.exe
Here is the proper step-by-step guide to remove any adware from registry, please follow the steps.
5.1 : Download AdwCleaner from the below link.
Click Here to Download: Adwcleaner.exe
5.2 : Run that downloaded file (Adwcleaner.exe).
5.3 : When you get it started, click on scan button to search the PUP.Optional.ShoppingSuggestion.A files and registry entries (As shown below screenshot).
5.5 : When scanning process will be finished, click on Clean button to delete all the PUP.Optional.ShoppingSuggestion.A files and registry entries (as shown on below screenshot)
Step 6 : To remove PUP.Optional.ShoppingSuggestion.A with Hitman-Pro
Click here to Download Hitmanpro_x32bit.exe
Click here to Download Hitmanpro_x64bit.exe
Step 7 : To remove PUP.Optional.ShoppingSuggestion.A with Malwarebytes.
7.1 : Download Malwarebytes Anti-Malware Free, then double click on it to install it.
Click Here to Download Malwarebytes.exe
7.2 : Update online Virus Definition
7.3 : Tick mark on “Perform quick scan” then click on Scan
7.4 : When the scan done click on “Show results”
7.5 : After clicking on Show result it will you a another window where you will get the found threats. Click on “Remove Selected”