Cannot Download File From Internet Explorer – Contained a virus and was Deleted
Cannot Download File From Internet Explorer
The program and the file Contained a virus was Deleted
I am not able to download anything from internet explorer or any other browser, i can under stand was was into my computer, i don’t have any virus so why it is shows ” the program and the file contained a virus and was deleted” i am wondered still i am not able to download anything and i don’t have any virus protection on my computer i had Norton but due to this problem i have deleted Norton.
Don’t worry we have the proper solution for this problem, there are lot of ways to get this type of problems, might be the windows update done into your computer but it was corrupted during installation, and might be have some problem due to which you tried to uninstall any antivirus or internet security program from your computer by using control panel uninstall option, this is not the correct way to uninstall any antivirus program from your computer, there is one thing which you have to keep in your mind carefully that when you would like to uninstall any antivirus program from your computer all the time use their proper removal tool for un-installation, every antivirus have the uninstaller utility comes with it, you can download it from their websites. The problem cannot download from internet explorer 9 might be the problem faced due to corrupted antivirus.
1. Open the task scheduler and remove all the tasks.
2. Change Internet Explorer security settings
It is possible to change Windows Internet Explorer security settings. The following is how:
- Start Internet Explorer by clicking on the Start button . Inside the search box, type Internet Explorer, and after that, inside the report on results, click on Internet Explorer.
- Click on the Tools button , and after that click on Internet options.Click on the Security tab, and after that perform a number of the following below steps:
- To modify configuration settings for your security zone, click on the zone icon, and after that slowly move the slider on the security level that you’d like for this zone.
- To make your individual security settings to get a zone, click on the zone icon, and after that click on Custom level.
In order to Restore all security levels recommended to their initial configuration settings, click on the Reset all zones to default level button.
2. Uninstall Recently installed windows update.
3. Uninstall AVG Antivirus, because may be have some problem in AVG dll files
You should use their removal tool to uninstall any antivirus
Download >> AVG uninstall tool (if you are able to download from Google chrome)
If you will get the solution from this article , Give us the feedback.
Please don’t forget to leave the comments
I cannot download anything from IE or firefox, i get a fake alert “unable to open any download, EVERY Download is determined to contain virus”